APT WorldNet Rio
The Worldnet RIO is intended for programme connections over permanent circuits such as X.21, Satellite or Microwave links. High quality audio links are bit rates up to 576 kbps for optimum quality. The low delay characteristics of the apt-X™ and Enhanced apt-X™ predictive coding algorithms keeps processing delay to a minimum and without the risk of producing signal artifacts due to psycho-acoustic coding.
Both Primary and secondary X.21/V.35 ports are provided, with automatic changeover to secondary, interface if the primary path fails. The unit connects to X.21/V.35 or fractional T1/E1 links at rates up to 576kbps with a second X.21 and an optional T1 / E1 interface can also be added.
A rock solid, mature and widely used Codec for legacy synchronous circuits, very simple to install, configure and operate.
- Spec Sheet
Product Features List:
- Standard 16 bit apt-X™. 16, 20 & 24 bit Enhanced apt-X™
- Two X.21/V35 ports 15 Way D Type DTE, RS422 levels, Rates 56-576 kbit/
- Analogue and AES Digital inputs/outputs with ext sync input
- Auxillary data channel 1200, 2400,4800, 9600 Baud
- Opto-Couple 15 way D Type, 4 Inputs driving, 4 Relay Outputs
- Configuration from LCD front panel
- Monitoring via front panel level meters, 1/4" headphone socket (In/Out selectable)
- * SNMP Managment via IP
- * Denotes Optional Extras
APT Rio Rear